Best MyPark Setup?

Forums MyPark Best MyPark Setup?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gabriel gabzinoo35 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sam.Bush
    SamBushMe
    Keymaster

I decided to do something different today so I took my 6’10 Athletic Finisher to the Park today and I have to be honest it was rough. Sure we won a few games but being a big and running with randoms is a real struggle.

So it had me thinking, why not just run 3 Sharpshooting PGs and Golden State Warriors this shit?
    What do you think is the best setup for MyPark?

Profile photo of Amear Robinson
    amear22
    Participant

Bro 3 sharpshooters are actually terrible unless you have one that is 6’10. A whole team of small sharpshooters would be destroyed by a team of 6’8 point forwards. Try one sharp, one playmaker, and one glass cleaner.

Profile photo of Gage Hazelwood
    asteroid
    Participant

I haven’t tried park yet but I have a 6’6 SF LDD. No shot but it seemed like the best build to match up with most 1-4s

Thoughts?

SamBushMe
    Keymaster

Once you start to run park with friends there is almost no coming back. I used to be a hardcore GM mode and MyCareer player. Once I started to play ProAM and Park it was all over. I love to run with randoms in ProAM and Park too. Even though we all know too well that those pgs in the Park dont pass.

Profile photo of Jake Hugessen
    jakeh
    Participant

Well, I think having 3 playmakers/point forwards would work extremely well. Like a 6’7 playmaker, 6’8 Point Forward, and 6’10 Point Forward. They’ve got height, speed, and can do pretty much anything.

SamBushMe
    Keymaster

I made a 6’10 Lock Down Defender and he is too fun. Sure I cant really hit a 3 to save my life but I got a little middy hahaha

Profile photo of Gabriel
    gabzinoo35
    Participant

How can you run with randoms and enjoy it, I hate randoms they rarely pass.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.