Help with adding stats?

Forums Feedback/Suggestions Help with adding stats?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Elijah Hayward kingelijah1606 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sam.Bush
    SamBushMe
    Keymaster

Do you want to be able to enter in stats for builds?

This will help me gather all of the information much much faster. It will also give us the chance to have more in depth stats. For example: I will be adding the option to do solo builds this year. I am going to be gathering stats on every single stat bar on every single build, for every single weight, ever every single wingspan. I did the math and it will take me like 8 years to gather all of that information.

So lets here it. What do you think? Any ideas on how to do it? What do you want out of it? What do you want to gain from it?

Profile photo of Justin Pinnix
    xxxjaypay2x
    Participant

You don’t have to to write every exacts wingspan cuz like if I starts with an 85.1 wingspan and change to 85.5 it doesn’t change attributes. You know how when you’re adjusting weight and wingspan and the up or down arrow changes size you can do it by that… so smallest arrow, small arrow, default, big arrow, biggest arrow etc so it’s more general instead of the exact numbers. Hope this made sense

xxxjaypay2x
    Participant

Did my last reply submit

xxxjaypay2x
    Participant

I can’t see if my replies are submitting or not so

xxxjaypay2x
    Participant

You don’t have to type I’m the exact length for wingspan or exact weight because when you change weight by like 5 it doesn’t change any attributes. Just generalize like minimum weight, lower weight, default, higher weight, max weight and it’d be easier

xxxjaypay2x
    Participant

Ignore the first post i said only listen to the most recent one ^

Profile photo of ShaneBaker2k
    thexisstillfree
    Participant

Actually 5lbs does make a difference. It may be a subtle difference people wouldn’t notice. I’ve done my research on Slashers. But anyways you should allow people input but also have verified user who also looks into these things as well.

Profile photo of Elijah Hayward
    kingelijah1606
    Participant

The archetype strongest ability should start at 65

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.